EPS specializes in teaching communication techniques to receive and deliver feedback in smaller, less formal, simpler ways, without watering down the message.
Most approaches to this topic provide advice for conducting "big" conversations that are "difficult" or "crucial". By contrast, we shed new light on how to provide positive uncritical ways of conducting conversations that aren't so scary - but are incredibly effective.
We show people how to:
- Assess the overall employee performance health of their entire team.
- Identify what isn't working and hone in on the real issue(s).
- Translate this information into positive, future focused, aspirational, and non-confrontational requests.
- Craft high impact positive feedback messages.
- Learn 3 simple ways of seeking out feedback rather than waiting for it.
- Excel at setting definitive SMART Goals.
- Recognize and groom good to high performers.
The cornerstone of our program is the Performance Continuum Feedback Method®, which we deliver through workshops for organizations of all sizes and industries, as well as Train-the-Trainer and licensing programs.
Founder Jamie Resker
Employee Performance Solutions (EPS) is founded and led by Jamie Resker. Jamie is a recognized thought leader and innovator in the area of employee performance management, and brings more than 20 years of corporate human resources and organizational development experience to your organization.
Learn more about Jamie
The EPS Difference
Higher-performing people can be the norm in every organization. Whether your organization is looking to equip managers with the skills to have impactful conversations with their team or get everyone more actively engaged in seeking out feedback versus waiting for performance review time, the EPS approach will transform how your people engage in these conversations.
Learn more about EPS