Preparing for a Difficult Conversation Coaching
Train the Coach Program
If you are responsible for coaching leaders within your organization to deliver hearable sayable feedback then we will train your in the EPS coaching methodology.
Participants will leave with new coaching tools and strategies to positively influence the way their leaders talk with employees about performance issues and professional development, including:
- Vocabulary for effectively describing employee behaviors.
- Questioning techniques to hone in on the action the employee must take to accelerate his or her performance.
- Methods for effectively addressing performance matters.
Tools Participants Will Take Away
- The PCFM® process and coaching worksheets, with rights to reproduce the coaching tool for use back on the job (for one-to-one coaching sessions).
- A timesaving performance coaching system that can be used right away to help managers identify issues and solutions.
- The ability to coach your managers to deliver feedback that has a greater chance of a positive employee response, and prompt them to follow through on conversations.
Who should attend?
Human resources professionals and organizational leaders responsible for helping their managers engage in productive performance conversations with employees.
Contact Employee Performance Solutions for more information.
Related Blog Posts
- Stop Sweeping Performance Issues Under the Rug
- Providing Performance Feedback; The Right Thing to Do